query & purchase response
Our responses to queries and purchases are generally limited to business days
and times. We are a single shift operation. While we typically respond to
e-mails within a couple hours, there are exceptions as noted below.
- Don't expect a response on a weekend, holiday or at 2 in the morning
- Our primary mode of communication is e-mail.
- We typically respond to e-mails within 4 hours on business days during the
period of 7 AM to 6 PM.
- Response time to phone messages is typically several days.
- If you make a purchase late Friday, you likely will not get a response or
invoice before noon the following Monday.
- We do typically check e-mail some time on Saturday but don't respond
unless it seems like something really urgent.
- We do not generally check e-mail on Sunday--we reserve it as our day of
- Don't procrastinate with regard to asking questions. We don't generally
watch our auction items so don't expect a response if you send a query in the
last hours or in a non-business day period, even though our auctions often end
in non-business days and times.
- If you e-mail us with an outdated, incorrect or disguised return address,
don't count on hearing back from us.
- If your spam blocker rejects our e-mail address, you will not hear from
- If your e-mail is tagged as spam or junk, it may take several days for us
to find it--if at all.
- You can count on a delayed answer if you make a query that does not
identify the item of interest and/or the delivery zip code (or country and
closest international port).
- On some occasions, the primary e-mail responder may be traveling or
otherwise away from his computer. In this case, response can slow to
once in 24 hours even on business days.
Industrial/Laboratory Equipment & Parts used and surplus
"If you are looking for something you figure is not available, we just
might have it."