We always combing shipping when
practical to minimize cost to the buyer.
- We will hold items for a short time if the buyer is getting other items so
that they may be combined.
- Combined only applies when things ship together.
- We have to be made aware that you want to combine in advance. We
have had people purchase and pay for an item one day then do the same a day or
two later and want to combine but the first item has already been packed and
shipped since we had no idea there would be any follow-on items.
- Sometimes there is no advantage to combined shipping. This happens
once in a while when individual items are at optimal size and weight for their
shipping method and combining them forces the combined package into some other
shipping method. One example might be the case of a pair of 80 pound
items. Each can ship via FedEx ground for say $75. However, if
combined, they exceed the 150 pound FedEx ground limit and the LTL truck
shipping cost for the same delivery address might be $200 rather than the $150
for shipping 2 separate Fedex ground packages.
- If you want an item shipped ahead, you have to tell us that in advance as
our default would be to combine.
Industrial/Laboratory Equipment & Parts used and surplus
"If you are looking for something you figure is not available, we just
might have it."