Clear payment is
due in the account of the seller within 7 days of the buyer's commitment
to purchase unless some other arrangement has been agreed upon in
advance by the seller and documented via e-mail.
- This applies to all buyers of items of all sizes and amounts from all
- This means the buyer must initiate payment very shortly after commitment
- This generally precludes sending payment by regular check by regular mail.
- Money orders or official bank checks must be sent by traceable courier
- Wire transfer is recommended for amounts above $2000 USD.
- This generally means that international buyers can only pay via Paypal or
- Credit card payment is only accepted through Paypal.
- E-check (bank account as source of funds) payments must be initiated
immediately as it takes about a week for them to clear.
- The seller must have clear payment for an item prior to it being released
- The seller must have clear payment for any packing and shipping charges
before an applicable item is allowed to ship.
- If clear payment has not been received within 7 days, the buyer is subject
to receiving a non-payment notice from ebay.
- If clear payment has not been received within 7 days of non-payment
notice, the buyer is subject to getting an ebay non-payer strike.
- At any time after a commitment to buy has been made, the seller gets
indication the buyer is not going to fulfill his obligation, the item may get
- We will not forward any funds or partial funds to any third party.
If you don't already have the means
to pay in place, PLEASE, PLEASE don't commit to purchase!!!
Industrial/Laboratory Equipment & Parts used and surplus
"If you are looking for something you figure is not available, we just
might have it."