reserves the right to restrict who may purchase this item.
The seller may refuse to sell to, cancel the bid of, or terminate a
transaction with any party the seller comes to believe is not an appropriate
buyer of the item. This might be, but is not limited to, any one or more of
the following reasons.
- Not mentally or physically capable or competent enough to safely possess
or operate the item.
- Not of an appropriate age.
- Lacking the training, certification or functional knowledge appropriate
for possessing or operating the item.
- Does not have the legal qualifications required for possessing or
operating the item.
- Suspicion that the buyer might use the item for illegal purposes or in an
- Buyer is or might be a prohibited entity or in a prohibited country or
plan to use for a prohibited application.
- Knowledge or suspicion that the buyer has a bad reputation (not paying,
always complaining, or returning, etc.)
Industrial/Laboratory Equipment & Parts used and surplus
"If you are looking for something you figure is not available, we just
might have it."